CSCD Management System
BELL COUNTY CSCD
ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
Welcome to the Bell County CSCD Case Information System
This case information system can be used to search for CSCD cases.
After the search, you will have the
of paying with a credit card.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE ACCEPTANCE OF CREDIT CARDS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
1. Utilizing this online payment system requires a $2.00 transaction fee retained by Bell County and a 3% credit card processing fee retained by Hamer Enterprises.
2. Payments made at this site will be posted to your account after the next(working) business day
3. See your officer for a breakdown of your payments
4. You can't make a payment of less than $25.00 unless you have a remaining balance of less than $25.00
5. Payment at this site does not negate your responsibility to report to your Supervision Officer as directed
6. Although CSCD makes every effort to ensure that information provided is accurate, neither Bell County nor any agency, officer, elected official or employee of Bell County, warrants the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information on this web site and shall not be liable for any losses caused by such reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information, including, but not limited to incidental and consequential damages. There is no guarantee that this online payment application will show all of your unpaid cases. If you require additional information about a case not found here, please contact your local CSCD office.
7. Completion of this transaction is contingent upon the authorization of payment by your Credit Card Company or bank. In the event your payment is not processed or authorized by your Credit Card Company or bank, your payment liability shall remain outstanding and unpaid and you will be subject to all applicable penalties, late fees and interest charges assessed by Bell County, all of which obligations remain your sole responsibilities.
BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO ALL CONDITIONS OF THE BELL COUNTY WEBSITE
Currently supported Browsers: IE 8 & 9 and Firefox 5 & 6
- All Rights Reserved